zaterdag 2 juni 2012

Photo-a-Day: May

This last month, I participated the Photo-a-day of Fat-Mum-Slim for the first time. If you want to know more about this, Fat Mum Slim is the best person who can tell you about this. See her blog here.

This was the list she gave:



And this is what I made of it:


Some of my favourites:

Skyline: This is in our garden, my favourite place, this time of year!

Bird: This is in Huub's room

Something you do every day: CROCHET!

Something that makes you happy: Our Wisteria got flowers for the first time since we planted it, 4 years ago

A favourite place: we were on a camptrip, this was our view from our tent, typical dutch

Something new: I bought new plates for our holiday in France (this summer) LOVE the print!

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...