dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Eye candy in my garden

Een van de redenen dat ik altijd zo van de zomer geniet is onze tuin. Elk jaar wordt het weer mooier. Hier wat eye candy uit onze tuin:

One of the reasons I enjoy the summer is our garden. Every year it gets more beautiful! Here some eye candy from our garden:
De Roos. Hij ruikt zo lekker als hij mooi is!
The Rose. It smells as good as its beauty!



Bijschrift toevoegen

Ons insecten hotel. Er zijn al wat 'dichtgemetselde' buisjes. Daar zou dus iets in zitten..
Our insecthotel. Some tubes are filled with something, but I don't know what..





Bloeiende pioenroos.
Blooming peony.

Dit lijkt toch net een trouwjurk?
Doesn't this look like a weddingdress?


Bezig bijtje ... (hommeltje)
Busy bumblebee

1 opmerking:

l zei

Beautiful garden and photos! I love the insect hotel. I've seen the idea on Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...